COMMENCING 3rd JANUARY 2017
The Advanced Financial Trading Programme provided in the heart of London offers a profound insight into finance and trading, demonstrating market behaviour of all asset classes and a basket of trading techniques. This course has been developed collaboratively with employers, professional associations, and a government educational institution that have awarded formal recognition. Specifically, it is based on attaining professional competence within financial trading and includes the required elements to become a financial trader.
BUILDING ON SUCCESS
We provide the highest quality, full time, Advanced Financial Trading Programme, in the most cost efficient way. Our accredited course allows the individual's character & personality to flow through their trading style, product selection and decision making, enabling them to achieve their full potential. This education when applied will assist in earning a stable profit from the regulated financial markets under the guidance of our highly experienced in house risk management team.
ADVANCED FINANCIAL TRADING PROGRAMME
Our five-week advanced financial trading programme combines theory with practical experience, covering all asset classes on global derivatives exchanges.
During the five weeks we blend a comprehensive education of theory, covering fundamentals, technical analysis, trading psychology, risk management, and a basket of trading strategies; the fundamental drivers of the market with technical analysis to assist with timing entry and exit levels. During this period practical experience will also be gleaned by using our professional trading platform and charting system.
For those wishing to become a professional trader, the final three weeks will include an assessment period. This will provide each trainee professional trader the opportunity to put the knowledge gained during the course into practice using our simulated trading software to reach targets set by the Alpha Academic training team.
Please note: We only trade fully regulated global derivatives markets, which as a registered market maker is a prerequisite. This guarantees you a variety of genuine markets with high liquidity and tight pricing.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Alpha Academic Advanced Financial Trading Program is a financial qualification for those wish to pursue a career as a financial trader, or a career within the financial sector.
- Undergraduates in their final year of study, or those that have graduated within the last year from their first degree, with a keen interest in the financial markets looking to start their careers as traders;
- Graduates with either post graduate qualifications or two + years of experience following the completion of their first degree who are interested in advancing their career in the financial services industry;
- Career Changers, those with established careers, be that in the financial services industry or otherwise, looking to take on a new challenge and embark on a new career as an Alpha Academic trader.
ELIGIBILITY- GRADUATE OR CAREER CHANGER
- Good academic background
- Fluency in English a prerequisite
- Self-motivated, decisive & able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Basic understanding of financial markets & various asset-classes
- Previous financial market experience background advantageous
ELIGIBILITY - PROFESSIONAL TRADER (ARBITRAGE/MARKET-MAKING TRADER, INVESTOR)
- As above, plus:
- Demonstrable experience of financial markets, products & asset-classes or financial engineering or computer science
- Evidence of successful own account/portfolio/investment P&L
If you are interested in joining Alpha Academic, please contact us by clicking Apply Now button.
- There will be an associated cost for the training programme to cover the training and professional fees to 3rd-parties. (Support services essential for traders: i.e. exchange data, trading software, charting and analytics software, professional financial market commentary services, and General Clearing Member services).
Upon successfully completing the programme, you will receive a recognized Ofqual certified qualification. The qualification is equivalent to a 2 year foundation degree, or a Higher National Diploma (HND). It also has 32 (RQF) qualification credits associate with it which are transferrable into other further qualification advancement under the classification of Financial and Accounting.