Junior Sales Executive – CityJobs.com
Here at CityJobs.com we are looking for a Graduate Sales Executive to join our existing Sales Team
- Are you looking for a career as an out and out New Business Hunter?
- Willing to seek out new business opportunities and develop commercial partnerships with businesses that have a need to recruit within the financial sector?
- Looking to join a business at an exciting time of growth?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
You & your role;
Your role will initially be to source leads within the corporate market whilst training to become a New Business Hunter, hunting for new business opportunities, pitching to key decision makers, developing short and long term pipeline and working with the new business team to develop and win commercial opportunities.
We are looking for a Graduate Sales Executive who is driven, tenacious, target focussed, money driven and looking for an exciting career in Corporate Sales.
You will have tons of energy, excellent communication skills and a desire to carve out a long-term career in business development.
About our company;
CityJobs.com is one of the UK's leading financial job boards. We are an online job portal connecting the best financial talent with the best job opportunities in the London financial market.
We're owned by the StepStone Group, one of the world's largest job board groups that operate in over 21 countries.
Your key responsibilities;
- Generating and qualifying leads
- Researching the market for new business opportunities with corporate employers
- Working with the new business team to develop and win commercial opportunities
- Using Salesforce to record all detailed BD notes, lead development and pipeline
- Learning and developing a detailed understanding of business development
Your ideal background & attributes;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Enthusiastic, driven, passionate outlook and approach;
- Organised with good system skills
- Ability to handle objections and develop relationships
Jobsite UK (Worldwide) Limited are one of the UK's leading online recruitment advertising businesses, helping real people find real jobs; connecting the best in talent with the best in recruitment. Our business includes: Jobsite.co.uk, CityJobs.com and eMedCareers.com.
We employ circa 200 employees spread across our Head Office in Havant and another office on Southbank in London.
We're part of the global job board business, the StepStone Group whom employ over 2200 staff across 21 countries whom in turn are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, one of the worlds most established and successful media groups. We share a common purpose to deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers.
We have big ambition and our employees do too.
You'll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun, friendly, supportive and collaborative environment.
Great place to work;
We think Jobsite is a pretty special place to work. But you don't need to just take our word for it... In April 2016 we were named by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK's best workplaces. Ranked 48 in their medium-sized business category, this award recognises us as having a high trust, high engagement workplace culture.
- Integrity - Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity;
- Results - Driving spectacular results for everyone - happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders;
- People - Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish.