Life feels better when YOU make the decisions…!
Vanquis Bank specialise in providing credit cards to the non-standard credit market.
Our business has grown so much since we started in 2002 that our parent company, Provident Financial, Is now listed in the FTSE 100. We have achieved this success by encouraging our employees t put ideas forward, make decisions for themselves and take large leaps toward the end goal of constantly improving the service we provide for our customers.
Working to protect the Bank and our Customers the Fraud team monitor all activities from applications through to card usage to ensure safety and security.
Working closely with key internal and external stakeholders, we’re looking for people who can support in the identification and delivery of operational policy and procedural improvements.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build on their existing skills and knowledge of project & change management; stakeholder relationship maintenance; analysis and policy/procedure improvement.
Skills and Experience
- You’ll have proven experience in an operations environment and credit card processing platforms such as First Vision
- You’ll have some experience of gathering requirements and system analysis
- You’ll have the ability to investigate data, find trends and provide recommendations, coupled with basic SQL experience
- Project Management experience or qualification would be desirable
- You’ll have a logical approach to your work and problem solving
- You’ll be motivated to drive change within the business
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, able to explain complex processes clearly to a wide range of audiences
- You’ll be able to adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
- You’ll be an excellent team player, albe to take ownership of issues and maintain a positive outlook.
- You’ll be able to prioritise your own workload and manage projects to tight deadlines
- You must have a flexible and proactive approach to your work
Please note: Once the closing date has been reached we will review all CVs. Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to 6 months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for 6 months please contact us.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.